I love a quick lunch and one that’s loaded with veggies is even better. I threw these together last week when I was running low on groceries. You could really stuff anything you wanted into them and they would still be delicious. It’s the kick of hummus and the hot sauce that really does the trick. They’re delicious and packed full of flavor. If you need a quick snack these are prefect and will fill you up. Alright so here’s what you’re going to need: hummus, tortillas, dijon mustard, carrots, celery, green onion, parsley & feta cheese.
Start by slicing your celery and carrots very thin and cutting your green onions a few inches long. Roughly chop your parsley.
Next spread your tortilla with hummas and dijon mustard.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, feta and a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce.
Now roll, roll, roll!
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 tbsp hummus
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard(or regular)
- a few shakes of your favorite hot sauce*
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 whole carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, cut into 3 inch sections
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- Start by spreading 2 tbsp hummus & 1 tbsp dijon mustard on your tortilla. Add your favorite hot sauce if desired. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp pepper, 1/8 tsp sea salt and 1 tbsp feta cheese.
- Add half of the sliced celery, half of the carrots, a few green onions and 1 tbsp parsley.
- Roll up your tortilla, cut on the bias and dig in!