"With only four ingredients, this very flavorful omelet melts in your mouth!"
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange bacon on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just crisped, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Beat eggs and water together in a bowl.
- Let the bacon cool on paper towels, about 5 minutes. Break into small pieces.
- Spray a 10-inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Melt butter over medium heat until foaming, about 2 minutes. Add onion once butter is no longer foaming. Cook and stir until tender but not browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Pour eggs into the skillet and cook until mostly set, about 2 minutes. Lift the omelet with a spatula as the center rises; tilt the skillet so that uncooked eggs run to the center of the pan. Cook until set, 2 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle bacon pieces onto the omelet and fold in half using the spatula.
- Cook’s Note:
- You can cut the omelet in half for easier maneuvering before serving.
Per Serving: 259 calories;19.3 g fat;6.1 g carbohydrates;15.5 g protein;310 mg cholesterol;485 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article