"This is looked forward to every Easter, it is so delicious!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7×11 inch casserole dish.
- Fry the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs and milk. Mix in cheese, bacon, onion and green pepper. Stir in the thawed hash browns. Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes until eggs have set.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 281 calories;21 g fat;9.9 g carbohydrates;18 g protein;171 mg cholesterol;538 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article