"One bowl, mix, bake for 20 minutes, and you have tasty muffins!"
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, raisins, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, caraway seeds, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk and egg together in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture. Fold butter into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- For a golden top, brush muffins with more melted butter and top with demerara sugar before baking.
Per Serving: 252 calories;5 g fat;47.4 g carbohydrates;5.5 g protein;27 mg cholesterol;377 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article