"Another husband-approved recipe. Made a couple times recently because of how easy it is to make! This recipe is easy to double or triple, but you may have to cook a bit longer if doing so."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Stir Cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, bread, red bell pepper, green onion, milk, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until well-combined; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook’s Notes:
- You may use almond milk in place of the milk, if desired.
- You can substitute any cheese for the Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 340 calories;23.2 g fat;9.3 g carbohydrates;23.2 g protein;325 mg cholesterol;728 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article