"If you take it somewhere, you’d better bring the recipe with you!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water together in a bowl until batter is smooth; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan, 28 to 31 minutes. Remove dish from oven and cool brownies.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, and 1/2 cup butter together in a bowl until smooth and creamy; spread over cooled brownies.
- Heat chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons butter together in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted, about 5 minutes; spread over peanut butter layer. Cool and cut into squares.
- Editor’s Note:
- The ingredients for making the brownies are the ones indicated for using Pillsbury®. Follow the box directions and ingredients indicated if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 233 calories;15.9 g fat;22.3 g carbohydrates;3 g protein;22 mg cholesterol;113 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article