"I have a grandmother who is diabetic, and I wanted to create a cheesecake with no added sugar. My whole family loved it, it’s now the only one I make"
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into an 8-inch pie dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened. reduce the speed to low, and gradually beat in milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). Use a rubber spatula to scrape cream cheese from the sides of the bowl, if necessary.
- Beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Spread half the strawberries over the filling.
- Repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
- Chill pie in refrigerator until set and cold, at least 1 hour.
Per Serving: 312 calories;21.4 g fat;25.2 g carbohydrates;6.4 g protein;61 mg cholesterol;448 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article