Avocados add creamy, nutrient-dense richness, taking the place of butter in these baked sweets.
- Makes 9 brownies
- 2 avocados
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla Tone It Up Protein
- 1/2 cup oat flour or almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine wet ingredients (minus the peanut butter).
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Top with peanut butter, with a few dollops around the entire pan. Use your knife to drag the peanut butter through the mixture to create swirls.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Source: Read Full Article