"Scalloped potatoes are the ultimate side dish. Try this quick and easy version made in minutes in your Instant Pot®!"
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Combine potatoes, vegetable broth, and salt in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 1 minute. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Transfer potatoes carefully to an 8-inch square oven-safe deep dish. Combine 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, cream, garlic powder, pepper, and nutmeg in the pressure cooker with the remaining liquid; select Saute function and cook until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce evenly over potatoes and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Broil in the preheated oven until golden, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 506 calories;27.4 g fat;43.7 g carbohydrates;22.4 g protein;88 mg cholesterol;852 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article