"These cauliflower fritters are easy to make and a different way to have cauliflower. So delicious and tasty. I’ve made these a number of times for my family and friends."
- Process cauliflower in a food processor finely minced; transfer to a large bowl.Watch Now
- Stir flour, eggs, baking powder, and Italian dressing mix into cauliflower.Watch Now
- Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a frying pan over medium heat.Watch Now
- Drop heaping tablespoons of cauliflower mixture into the hot oil; fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.Watch Now
- Cook’s Note:
- Instead of 6 cups of cauliflower, you could substitute 3 cups cauliflower and 3 cups broccoli.Excellent both ways.
- Editor’s Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 129 calories;4.9 g fat;15.3 g carbohydrates;6.7 g protein;108 mg cholesterol;682 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article