Brexit: Deliveroo rider arrives at the European Commission
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
With Easter weekend just a matter of days away, those who are still yet to pick up Easter Eggs are in luck as food ordering app Deliveroo is selling a great range of chocolate eggs with prices starting at just £3.
Customers looking for a convenient and affordable way to get their hands on chocolate eggs within travelling to a supermarket can order on the app right now.
With dozens of supermarkets to pick from, Britons can pick up branded chocolate eggs including luxury Lindt Gold Bunnies and KitKat Eggs.
All you need to do is to sign up for an account and you can pick from a huge range of grocery shops to choose from.
A Deliveroo spokesperson said: “For anyone who has forgotten to buy their Easter eggs this year, no need to go hopping mad because Deliveroo has them covered.
“Unlike the usual scramble for eggs on the shelf, customers can go to the Deliveroo app and choose from our great range of eggs available from grocers across the UK, delivered straight to your door in under 20 minutes.”
What’s more, between April 1 and April 18, the company is giving customers the chance to get £10 off their first delivery.
All you need to do is to spend a minimum of £15 and use the discount code APRIL10 in the checkout area.
This will give you a huge saving on your chocolate eggs.
Royal Mail shares urgent scam warning – full list of fake messages [WARNING]
Costa Coffee is treating customers to FREE drinks as lockdown lifts [EXPLAINER]
Aldi: Supermarket uses trick to make customers buy more Easter food [INSIGHT]
Customers can see which Easter Eggs are available in their area by opening the Deliveroo app or website and searching for ‘Easter Eggs’ in the ‘dishes, restaurants or cuisines’ search box.
You can also check out the grocery tab for a full selection of Easter goodies.
Here is a selection of what customers can order using the app or website.
- Cadbury Twirl Large Egg, £3.00
- Teasers Large Egg, £3.00
- Galaxy Enchanted Large Egg, £3.00
- M&M’s Crispy Large Egg 250g, £3.00
- Ferrero Rocher Boxed Egg 212g, £6.50
- Lindt Gold Bunny Egg 195g, £10.00
- Lindt Lindor Shell Egg Salt Caramel, £10.00
- Lindor Milk Mint Shell Egg 260g, £10.00
- Dairyfine Easter Bunny, £0.95
- Dairyfine Mug Melts, £2.39
- Maltesers Teasers Large Egg, £3.59
- Maltesers Teasers Large Egg, £3.59
- Galaxy Large Enchanted Egg, £3.59
- Cadbury Twirl Large Egg, £3.59
- Co-op Free From Choc & Crispie Bunny Lolly 25g, £1.05
- Milkybar Mini Eggs Bag, £1.27
- Co-op Free From Choc Easter Egg & Caramel Flavour Truffles 120g, £4.40
- Co-op Golden Honeycomb Crunch Egg-splosion 200G, £6.35
- Nestle Munchies Large Egg, £7.60
- Nestle Yorkie Large Egg, £8.00
- Nestle KitKat Chunky Large Egg, £8.00
- Nestle Aero Peppermint Giant Egg, £8.90
- Co-op Irresistible Golden Praline Egg 300g, £10.15
- Kinder Maxi Flame Egg 150g, £12.70
- Aero Mini Eggs, £1.00
- Terry’s Choc Orange Mini Eggs, £1.00
- Nestle Smarties Mini Eggs, £1.50
- Malteaster Bunny 5 Pack, £2.50
- Lindt Gold Bunny 100g, £3.00
- Cadbury Egg Hunt Pack, £5.50
- Cadbury Dark Chocolate 345g, £8.00
- Cadbury Creme Egg, £0.75
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bunny, £6.00
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Large Easter Egg, £7.25
- Green & Black’s Dark Chocolate Organic Easter Egg, £7.95
- Heston from Waitrose 6 Eggstraordinary Speckled Eggs, £7.25
- Waitrose No.1 Milk Chocolate with Champagne Truffles Easter Egg, £12.00
In other food news, Aldi has slashed the price of its veggies to just 19p ahead of the weekend.
This means customers can make huge savings on their Easter roast dinners.
This includes one kilo of carrots and 500g of parsnips for just 19p each.
Before the deal, the vegetables cost around 40p, meaning customers can save money on their Easter dinner this weekend.
Aldi has also lowered the price on white potatoes as well as cherry tomatoes and swede.
What’s more, if Britons are looking to do a BBQ, the supermarket has a number of affordable deals across its burgers and chicken wings.
Source: Read Full Article