"Quick and easy marinade and so tasty, I was trusted with this recipe but I can’t keep it to myself!"
- Place the roast in a roasting pan with the fatty side up. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Spread the mixture over the fatty layer of the roast, and let the roast sit out until it is at room temperature, no longer than 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Bake the roast for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and continue roasting for an additional 60 to 75 minutes. The internal temperature of the roast should be at 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) for medium rare.
- Allow the roast to rest for 10 or 15 minutes before carving so the meat can retain its juices.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
- Refer to our guide to buy the best garlic press for your kitchen, and make cooking all your favorite recipes easier.
Per Serving: 562 calories;48 g fat;1 g carbohydrates;29.6 g protein;113 mg cholesterol;395 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article