"Crunchy breaded jalapeno and Cheddar tender pork chops with a delicious hint of lime!"
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl. Combine flour and pepper in another shallow bowl. Mix Cheddar cheese, jalapeno chips, and lime zest in a third bowl.
- Toss pork chops in the flour to coat. Shake off excess, then dunk in egg. Coat chops in the chip and cheese mixture.
- Heat oil and margarine in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry each pork chop until browned on the outside, 2 minutes per side. Transfer chops to a baking dish or foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 443 calories;27.3 g fat;12.2 g carbohydrates;35.7 g protein;177 mg cholesterol;254 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article