McDonald’s lovers will see a fresh autumn menu land in the UK next week with a wide range of brand-new products.
Seven original recipes will debut in restaurants across the country with new McFlurry flavours and McNugget meals included.
Two “mind-blowing” burgers, a cheesy side with a real kick, and four limited-edition desserts will take pride of place on the menu, which will, of course, include fan favourites.
Perhaps the most exciting feature is the first-ever nine-piece Chicken McNuggets Meal which joins the existing six-piece meal and 24-piece sharer box.
All new items will be available at UK McDonald’s branches from Wednesday, October 18, and can also be ordered via McDelivery.
READ MORE: 9 best chocolate advent calendars for Christmas 2023
McDonald’s limited edition menu will be available for a short time only, though some products will be here to stay until January 2024.
The first menu item to launch is the McDonald’s Chicken Combo, which includes 10 Chicken Selects, a 20 Chicken McNugget Sharebox, plus four select dips and four standard dips to serve four people.
This deal is available now exclusively on Just Eat until Tuesday, October 17, before launching more widely.
‘Simple’ air fryer method makes ‘scrumptious jammy eggs’ – perfect for breakfast[RECIPE]
Bake ‘chewy’ M&M cookies with ‘no chill time required’ – recipe[BAKING]
James Martin’s traditional Yorkshire pudding recipe is ‘legendary'[COOKING]
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Later on Wednesday, October 18, the following products will launch:
- Philly Cheese Stack, £6.99 – two succulent beef patties with a cheese sauce, two cheese slices, grilled and crispy onions, and pickles served in a toasted bun
- McCrispy BBQ Smokehouse, £7.39 – chicken breast fillet in a crispy, crunchy coating with a smoky BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, red onion, and lettuce, sandwiched between a sourdough style sesame topped bun
- Chicken McNuggets, nine pieces Meal Medium, £6.69 (Large, £7.39)
- Chilli Cheese Bites, £2.49
- Chilli Cheese Bites Sharebox, £6.79
- Twix Toffee Apple McFlurry, £1.99 (mini version, £1.49) – soft dairy ice cream swirled with Twix biscuit and chocolate pieces and topped with a toffee apple sauce
- M&M’s Halloween McFlurry, £1.99 (mini version, £1.49) – soft dairy ice cream swirled with M&Ms and Halloween sugar shapes and topped with Galaxy Chocolate sauce
- Toffee Apple Pie, £1.99 – a crispy pastry filled with a spiced apple compote toffee sauce, with toffee pieces
- Toffee Apple Donut, £2.19 – ring doughnut filled with toffee apple compote, topped with crumble pieces and toffee sauce
These menu items will be available until Tuesday, November 21 before exiting McDonald’s restaurants in the UK. There is, however, one new product that will stay for longer, between November and January.
McDonald’s Chicken Combo, £16.99
- Exclusively available via Just Eat between October 11 and October 17
- Launches on all delivery platforms on October 18 until January 2, 2024
McDonald’s Chicken Combo, £14.99
- Available to order in-store and on the My McDonald’s App from November 1 to January 2, 2024
Source: Read Full Article