Active Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 2 pies)
Kids will love these handheld pasta delights! Buttered noodles meet baked pasta Alfredo in a slightly creamy, yet not overly saucy, kid-friendly dish. The pies are dense, yet tender, and the pasta still has a nice bite to it. It makes a great canvas that can accommodate any add-ins you or your kid may like. Just reheat them and pack them into a thermos in the morning.
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 3large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 8 ounces leftover cooked pasta
- Optional fillings: chopped bacon, ham, or chicken
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir together cheeses, eggs, butter, and salt in a large bowl until combined. Stir in pasta and any other fillings, if desired, until combined.
Divide pasta mixture among 12 muffin cups, lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake in preheated oven until set and lightly golden around edges, about 15 minutes.
Source: Read Full Article