"The easiest pork chop recipe imaginable, and oh so tasty.My family has passed this recipe down for years."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 2 quart baking dish.
- Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides.Remove from skillet. Place onions in skillet, and cook until browned. Pour in mushroom soup and milk; stir until blended. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Arrange sliced potatoes evenly in prepared baking dish.Arrange chops on top of potatoes. Pour soup mixture over chops.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and bake 30 minutes more, or until potatoes are tender.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 315 calories;14.3 g fat;28.1 g carbohydrates;19 g protein;51 mg cholesterol;1105 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article