Courtesy of Katrina Scott & Karena Dawn
Frozen berries, a dollop of peanut butter, and almond milk—plus a banana for creaminess and vanilla protein powder—blend into a delicious smoothie reminiscent of your favorite childhood lunchtime treat.
- 1 serving
- 10 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla Tone It Up Protein
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a high-speed blender, blend all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth and enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article