Total Time: :5 Mins
Yield: :Serves 1 (serving size: 8 oz.)
Looking for a sweet cocktail without all the sugar? This low-carb drink is sweet and tangy with a subtle flavor of fresh strawberry. If strawberries aren’t your favorite, you could substitute any summer fruit here for a spiked light cocktail.
- 2ripe strawberries, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia sweetener (such as Truvia)
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 oz.) vodka
- 1/4 cup club soda or sparkling water
How to Make It
Muddle strawberries, lemon juice, and stevia in a glass. Strain mixture into an ice-filled glass. Add vodka; top with club soda.
Source: Read Full Article