Tesco outline their latest shopping measures ahead of lockdown
Supermarkets including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Aldi and Marks and Spencer have a lot to offer this year with couple’s celebrating the day from home this year. Foods on offer include steak, truffle mash as well as heart-shaped brownies and churros.
Tesco has a £15 meal deal for Valentine’s Day this year including steak, beef Bourguignon as well as rich chocolate brownies.
Included in the price is one starter, main, side, vegetable dish, pudding as well as a drink.
Each course serves two people and Tesco Finest Prosecco is also on the menu.
Customers can pick the meal deal up in-store between January 8 and January 14.
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
- Tesco Finest Antipasti Platter
- Tesco Finest Hot Smoked Salmon & Watercress Tartlets
- Wicked Kitchen Crispy Garlic M’shrooms with Smokey Ketchup
- Tesco Finest Garlic and Parsley Camembert Sharing Bread
- Tesco Finest Scottish Salmon En Croute with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Wicked Kitchen Wicked Wellingtons
- Tesco Finest Rump Steaks with Pink Peppercorn Butter
- Tesco Finest Pesto & Parmigiano Breaded Chicken
- Tesco Finest Chicken In Cabernet Sauvignon
- Finest Duck Breast Portions with a Cherry Hoisin Sauce
- Finest Slow Cooked Beef Bourguignon
- Tesco Finest Potato Dauphinoise
- Tesco Finest Triple Cooked Chips
- Wicked Kitchen Potato & Butternut Gratin
- Tesco Finest Three Cheese & Chive Cauliflower Cheese
- Tesco Finest Green Trio
- Tesco Finest Leeks, Petits Pois & Savoy Cabbage
Kate Middleton-approved Norland Nanny parenting tips [COMMENT]
Asda makes major changes to products across UK stores [INSIGHT]
Cadbury unveils brand new food items – it’s available right now [EXPLAINER]
- Wicked Kitchen Chocolate Brownie Heart
- Tesco Finest Raspberry & Passion Fruit Cheese Cake slices
- Finest Millionaire Tarts
- Finest Belgian White Chocolate and Raspberry Pots
- Finest Double Chocolate Profiteroles six-pack
- Tesco Finest Prosecco Valdobbiadene Docg
- ▪ Freixenet 0.0 percent Alcohol Free Sparkling
- Tesco Finest Pinot Grigio
- Tesco Finest South African Malbec
- Tesco Finest Pinot Grigio Blush
- Fentimans Traditional Ginger Beer
- Fentimans Curiosity Cola
Sainsbury’s meal deal is launching into larger stores and online from February 10.
Customers can pick up three courses, plus a side and bottle of fizz or chocolates for just £20.
The supermarket has an extensive menu online with over 30 dishes to pick from.
For starters, the retailer is offering camembert and scallop gratin.
For mains, on offer is steak as well as vegan ones as well as chips or potato dauphinoise to accompany the main.
Lasagne, paella, pizza, fish pie, mussels, duck fillets and nut roast is also on the menu.
Desserts include strawberries, cheesecakes, melting chocolate puds, sticky toffee pudding and key lime pie.
Shoppers can also pick between salted caramel truffles, biscuit batter truffles or a bottle of wine.
Customers can browse the full Valentine’s Day range online right now.
Discount retailer Aldi has some affordable options this year, with their seafood offer, including Oysters, coming in at just under £4.
Main options also include Specially Selected Duck Breast Potions with Plum Sauce, Specially Selected 36 Day Matured Sirloin Steaks with Pink Peppercorn Butter as well as Specially Selected Scottish Oysters and Aldi’s Specially Selected Scottish Salmon Encroute.
Side dishes include potato dauphinoise, triple cooked chips and a vegetable medley.
Customers can also pick up a heart shaped garlic bread.
Side dishes and puddings start at just £1.99.
Puddings available include mini pancakes, cheesecake as well as £1.99 profiteroles, and vegan chocolate pots, also for £1.99.
Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer’s meal deal will cost shoppers £20 this year.
Included in the price is a starter, main, side, dessert, as well as a bottle of fizz or box of chocolates.
Starters include duck croquettes, prawn cocktail, salmon sharing platter as well as melting cheese with oatcakes.
Customers can pick up main meals like steak, a rack of lamb, duck breast as well as M&S’ Love Linguine.
The 50cm ‘Love Linguine’ includes British pork and beef meatballs, extra long pasta in a tomato, chilli and basil sauce topped with Parmesan cheese.
Sides include chips, frites, cauliflower cheese, truffle mash potato and asparagus.
The pudding menu also looks delicious this year with desserts like cheesecake, profiteroles, churros, jelly and a cheeseboard on the menu.
Source: Read Full Article