"BelGioioso Mascarpone adds a creamy touch to this spring pasta."
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 9 to 12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a large pan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add sliced wild mushrooms and saute for 1 minute. Stir in Roma tomatoes and peas. Add heavy cream, Mascarpone, Parmesan, and Fresh Mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Toss pasta into the sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Use the pasta of your choice.
- Use fresh green peas if preferred.
Per Serving: 1161 calories;61.3 g fat;101.2 g carbohydrates;53.2 g protein;204 mg cholesterol;823 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article