"This a really easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy! Serve over rice."
- Combine flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
- Roll and coat chicken cubes in flour mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir chicken in hot oil until not longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 8 to 10 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the same skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir celery, green peppers, and onion in heated oil until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet.
- Whisk ketchup, lemon juice, pineapple, and brown sugar in a bowl; pour into the skillet; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir chicken and vegetables in sauce until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 421 calories;13.6 g fat;49.3 g carbohydrates;27.4 g protein;65 mg cholesterol;870 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article