"Seasoned bits of pork or lamb are allowed to season in a Mediterranean marinade for as long as you can stand it!Wonderful with rice and a cucumber and tomato salad. Serve with lemon slices and chopped parsley."
- Place pork tenderloin cubes into a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- Stir olive oil, dry white wine, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over pork in the bag and mix well.
- Let pork marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 day, up to 5 days.
- Remove pork cubes from marinade and thread onto metal skewers. Place bay leaf pieces between meat cubes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange skewers on the preheated grill. Turn the kabobs and baste with marinade frequently for the first 10 minutes of cooking, then discard marinade. Cook about 5 minutes longer, until pork is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Editor’s Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 233 calories;15.9 g fat;2.4 g carbohydrates;17.8 g protein;49 mg cholesterol;59 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article