While you might be distracted by planning your Fourth of July menu and finding the ideal spot to watch fireworks, there’s one thing you don’t want to miss in the holiday hubbub: the jaw-dropping kitchen deals at Sur La Table’s epic summer sale.
This week, Sur La Table has graced us with huge price cuts on cookware, dinnerware, barbecue tools, and more to fulfill our seasonal needs. Get up to 55 percent off cookware (like cult-favorite All-Clad), 30 percent off KitchenAid stand mixers, and up to 75 percent off picnic-ready melamine dinnerware. Plus, use the code SHIPSFREE on all orders over $59 for (yep) free shipping.
Eating healthy should still be delicious.
This sale is the perfect opportunity to stock up your grill station arsenal or pick out a great host gift for summertime gatherings. We've looked through everything Sur La Table has to offer and picked out some of our favorites. See below for our list of what to buy before the sale event ends (or while supplies last).
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, 5 qt., $280 (originally $380)
- Cuisinart Breakfast Central, $80 (originally $185)
- Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Compressor, $344 (originally $545)
- KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $70 (originally $100)
- All-Clad Nonstick Set of 3 Skillets, $130 (originally $225)
- Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven, 2.75 qt., $130 (originally $250)
- Staub Oval Bakers, Set of 2, $50 (originally $120)
- Wüsthof Classic 6" Chef’s Knife with Paring Knife, $100 (originally $236)
- Shun Premier Santoku, 7”, $140 (originally $225)
- Zwilling Pro Bread Knife with Z15 Serration, 9", $80 (originally $163)
Other kitchen deals
- 2-Gallon Classic Beverage Jar, $30 (originally $50)
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set, $120 (originally $145)
- Granada 16-Piece Melamine Dinnerware Set, $60 (originally $120)
- Outdoor Stemless Wine Glasses, Set of 4, $15 (originally $40)
- Rösle Wedger/Corer, $25 (originally $36)
Source: Read Full Article