"Tender dark-meat chicken thighs and drumsticks baked in a rich, creamy white sauce."
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a large bowl and coat generously with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to the skillet in batches, skin-side down. Cook until skin is golden and crispy, about 2 minutes per batch. Remove chicken and place into a large baking dish.
- Add thyme and garlic to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until garlic is fragrant and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour slowly into a thick paste. Add wine, stock, lemon juice, and cream and bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Pour sauce over chicken in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until chicken is not longer pink inside and juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 247 calories;16.6 g fat;5.2 g carbohydrates;16.9 g protein;80 mg cholesterol;557 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article