"Pesto can sometimes be overpowering, but not in this recipe! Using it in a marinade adds the wonderful flavors of basil and garlic, without taking away from the natural flavors of the chicken and vegetables."
- Whisk oil, sherry, pesto, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a glass bowl. Add chicken pieces and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread marinated chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, and tomatoes alternately onto skewers. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Place kabobs onto the preheated grill, and cook, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved marinade, until chicken is cooked and juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes prior to use.
Per Serving: 263 calories;14.5 g fat;6.4 g carbohydrates;26.4 g protein;66 mg cholesterol;327 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article