Photo by William Chambers
Pile this creamy seafood salad into hot dog buns for an easy summer sandwich or serve over greens for lunch.
- 6 servings
- 1/2 cup crab claw meat, bits removed
- 2 cups boiled crawfish tails
- 1/2pound boiled, peeled shrimp
- 2 large celery stalks, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Mix everything together in a bowl and then refrigerate until you are ready to serve. It’s really that easy. (I like to mix the mayo and lemon juice together before stirring it into the rest of the ingredients.)
- Do Ahead: Will keep in an airtight container for up to three days before getting funky.
Source: Read Full Article