- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Toppings of choice
Place turkey, egg, oats, spinach, green onions, minced onion, salt, and pepper to taste in a bowl. Mix gently to combine. Form into 6 larger or 8 smaller patties.
Heat a skillet that has a lid over medium-high heat and add the oil. Place the patties in the skillet a few at a time; you may need to do this in 2 batches. Sauté the patties until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, then flip and cover with the lid, cooking an additional 3 minutes.
Serve topped with your favorite toppings.
Source: Read Full Article