No matter what is on the grill this BBQ season, you’re going to need a bounty of sides to feed those hungry crowds. From the tried-and-true classics like coleslaw, to fresh salads with ripe tomatoes and creamy avocados — these are 25 of our favorite side dishes for your summer BBQs.
Classic Side Dishes
Pasta salad? Check! Creamy coleslaw? Check! An easy fruit salad and a classic bean salad everyone will love? Check and check.
- How To Make the Easiest Pasta Salad
- How To Make Classic Creamy Coleslaw
- How To Make the Best Classic Potato Salad
- How To Make Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- How To Grill the Best Corn on the Cob
- Easiest Summer Fruit Salad
- 3-Bean Salad
If you’re looking for a few hearty salads or just something vibrant with summer produce, these recipes are just for you.
- Crunchy Cabbage & Ramen Noodle Salad
- Avocado Caprese Salad
- The Easiest Tangy Cucumber Salad
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad with Hot Sauce Vinaigrette
- Tomato and Feta White Bean Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad
Potato salads are great for BBQs because they can be made in advance and get even better when stored overnight.
- Bacon-Lovers’ Potato Salad
- Mixed New Potato Salad with Basil and Shallots
- Tomato & Mozzarella Potato Salad with Lemon-Buttermilk Dressing
- Southern Smashed Potato Salad
Corn is peak summer, meaning it tastes its very best but is also cheap and easy to come by. These recipes include raw and baked variations.
- Fresh Corn Salad with Tomato, Basil, and Feta
- Baked Corn Pudding Casserole
- How To Make Buttery Corn on the Cob in the Instant Pot
- How To Make Oven-Roasted Corn: 3 Simple Methods
Your BBQ cannot have too many slaws — especially when they vary in vegetables, dressings, and crunch factor.
- Tangy Cabbage and Jalapeño Slaw
- Kohlrabi and Carrot Slaw
- Peanut, Carrot and Cabbage Slaw
- Tri-Color Slaw with Lime Dressing
- Sesame Ginger Slaw
- Cilantro-Jalapeño Jicama Slaw
- Broccoli and Cauliflower “Coleslaw”
Source: Read Full Article