- 3/4 cup Cashew nuts (Coarsely chopped)
- 1 & 3/4 cups Chocolate chips (Milk Chocolate/Semi Sweet Chocolate)
- 1 Tsp Instant Coffee granules
- 1/2 cup Coconut (Desiccated, Unsweetened)
- 1/2 Tbsp Coffee granules/powder
- 2/3 cup Light Brown Sugar (Firmly packed)
- 1 & 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- Butter: 3/4th cup/1.5 sticks (Softened, At room temperature
- 1 Egg (At room temperature)
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda & salt together.
In a large bowl or stand mixer cream the butter & brown sugar until light & fluffy.
Beat in the egg & vanilla extract.
Fold in the flour mixture gradually.
Blend in the Coffee, Cashew nuts & the coconut.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop heaped teaspoonfuls about two inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Flatten slightly with the back of spoon.
Bake 8 minutes. (Do not overbake).
These Cookies are soft & light in color.
Cool on cookie sheets for a minute.
Move the cookies very gently with the help of a spatula to a wire rack.
Cool completely on wire rack.
Store in a tightly covered container/cookie jar.
Happy Baking! 👩🏻🍳👨🏻🍳
Source: Read Full Article