- 2 (8 oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent sheet
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 pound provolone slices
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese slices
- 1 (12 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
Unroll one package of refrigerated crescent roll and press into bottom of pan.
Layer ham, Swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, pepperoni and red peppers on top of the dough.
Unroll second can of refrigerated crescent rolls and place on top of peppers. Press seams to seal if not using crescent sheet.
Whisk together eggs, Parmesan cheese and pesto. Pour over crescent rolls. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares.
Source: Read Full Article