This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 25 min
- Total1 hr30 min
There’s nothing like pulling off a piece of Apple-Cinnamon Monkey Bread on a crisp fall morning. Try something new with your Pillsbury™ Grands!™ rolls by turning them into classic apple monkey bread made with sliced apples flavored with cinnamon sugar. Once this easy apple pull-apart bread is ready, have your kids add the finishing touches by drizzling on the frosting or topping with raisins and chopped nuts.
cans (17.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky refrigerated cinnamon rolls
medium tart apple, peeled, chopped
teaspoons ground cinnamon
cup butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2Set aside icing tubs from cinnamon rolls. Separate each can of dough into 5 rolls; cut into quarters.
- 3 Place apple in small bowl. In another small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Add 1/4 cup sugar mixture to apple; toss to coat. Sprinkle half of apple pieces in pan. Roll half of dough pieces in sugar mixture; place on apples in pan.
- 4 Sprinkle with remaining apple pieces. Roll remaining dough pieces in sugar mixture; place on apples. Pour melted butter over top.
- 5Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown across top. Cool 10 minutes; run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Place heatproof serving plate over pan and turn over; remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer.
- 6Drizzle reserved icing over top of bread, allowing some to drizzle down sides. Pull apart to serve; serve warm.
- Try using chopped pear in place of the apple.
Source: Read Full Article