Some people call this Santa Fe Chicken!
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- to taste salt, pepper, garlic salt,
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- barbecue sauce (I use Head Country)
- Follow step for my guacamole
Season chicken to taste then, marinate chicken in barbecue sauce for 2 to 4 hours.
When ready to cook heat grill and cook till done. Place 2 slices of cheese on each thigh and remove chicken from grill when cheese melted.
Drizzle some barbecue sauce on top then add guacamole. Enjoy
Source: Read Full Article