- Prep 10 min
- Total30 min
Is there anything better than homemade Blueberry Biscuit Pull-Aparts? A low-maintenance dish that leaves you with a mouthwatering treat, it’s the perfect recipe for a sweet breakfast or a midday snack. Made with just three ingredients, these Blueberry Biscuit Pull-Aparts are sweetened up with lightly sugar-coated biscuit pieces and baked in a muffin pan. Top each adorable, mini pull-apart with a drizzle of icing for a tasty final touch.
can (12.4 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Blueberry flavored Sweet Biscuits with Icing (8 Count)
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- 3tablespoons sugar
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Generously spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits; set icing aside. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces to make 48 pieces of dough. Dip dough pieces into melted butter, shaking off excess. Holding dough piece over small bowl, sprinkle pieces lightly with sugar. Arrange 6 sugar-coated biscuit pieces in each muffin cup.
- 3Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown and dough is baked through. Cool 1 minute; loosen edges with thin metal spatula or sharp knife to remove.
- 4In small microwavable bowl, microwave icing uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Serve biscuit pull-aparts warm, drizzled with icing.
- Add some spring flair to these easy Blueberry Biscuit Pull-Aparts by using pastel-colored decorating sugar. Or, tint the biscuit icing with a small amount of gel food color, and these will be Easter and spring-brunch ready!
- When sprinkling dough pieces with sugar, do so over a small bowl, to catch any extra sugar that could be used to sprinkle other dough pieces.
- These homemade Blueberry Biscuit Pull-Aparts are best served the same day. To reheat, microwave uncovered on High for 10 to 15 seconds until warmed through.
- If you loved these easy Blueberry Biscuit Pull-Aparts, you might like these Blueberry Biscuits with Sweet Lemon Glaze or this Strawberries and Cream Pull-Apart Bread.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Pull-Apart
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article