- Prep 30 min
- Total45 min
A quick cannoli style cream filling takes these delicious chocolate glazed doughnuts to the next level.
Filling and Doughnuts
cup whipping cream
box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (1/4 cup)
can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
cup powdered sugar
tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa
tablespoon butter, melted
to 4 teaspoons milk
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, beat whipping cream and pudding mix with electric mixer on medium speed until thick. Cover; refrigerate.
- 2Bake biscuits as directed on can; cool on cooling rack. Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat Chocolate Glaze ingredients with whisk until smooth, adding enough milk for desired glaze consistency. Cover; set aside.
- 3To fill doughnuts, let filling stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Spoon pudding into decorating bag fitted with 1/2-inch wide tip. Insert tip into side of each biscuit. Squeeze about 2 tablespoons pudding mixture into center.
- 4Dip top of each biscuit into glaze. Place on cooling rack over cooking parchment paper; let stand 10 minutes to allow glaze to set. Store in refrigerator.
- If you don’t have a decorating bag and tip, use a gallon-size plastic freezer bag. Spoon frosting into bag, and cut 1/2 inch off one corner of bag. Fill doughnuts as directed.
Source: Read Full Article