I was thinking to make it with a brown rice. But my husband called me and told me that he was on his way home. That’s mean I have only about 10-15 minutes to prepare and make a dinner. That’s not enough time to cook brown rice in the short time.
So instead of using brown rice, I replaced it with cauliflower rice. That makes it so much easier. This dish is very easy to make and also #oilfree and #lowcarb
Easy simple dish, good for lunch or dinner idea, and super healthy.
- 12 oz cauliflower rice
- 1 pack silk tofu (rinsed, pat dry and cut it in medium or small cubes)
- 2-3 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 big mushrooms sliced
- 1 can black bean rinsed and drained
- 1 large shallot, minced (you can use onion)
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp ground ginger (minced fresh ginger)
- 1 tbsp nutrition yeast (optional)
- 1 tsp turmeric (less or more)
- 1/2 tsp cumin (less or more)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (less or more)
- 1 tsp mushrooms powder (chicken powder)
- to taste Salt
Heat up the non-stick skillet and browned the tofu. Set aside
Still in the same pan, add shallot and sauted until soft. Splash with a water to avoid burn.
Adding the cauliflower and mushrooms. Season with all the seasoning except salt. Stir and mixed well.
Meanwhile in a small pot add water and broccoli. Steamed it just until boil. And turn of the heat. Using the strains to take off the broccoli and immediately rinsed it with water. Set aside.
Back to the cauliflower mixture, keep cooking until the liquid absorbed. Then add tofu, broccoli, and black bean. Keep sauted and combined well.
Sprinkle salt if needed. Taste it before turn off the heat.
And your dinner is ready.
Enjoy the cauliflower yellow rice with black bean, tofu, and broccoli.
Source: Read Full Article