A lovely paella that will make you dream of sunny Spain. Ready in 45 minutes, at around £2.50 a head, it won’t break the bank either.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and dry-fry the chorizo, sliced, until it is golden and the oil is released. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the sweet smoked paprika and the hot paprika and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat a knob of butter in the pan and stir in the rice, then add 1 litre hot chicken stock, stir well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Return the chorizo, chicken and onion to the pan with the red pepper, green beans, and tomatoes. Season and cook for a further 5 minutes, until the rice is tender.
- Stir a handful finely chopped fresh flatleaf parsley into the paella and serve immediately.
Source: Read Full Article