- 500 grams boneless chicken breasts ; Cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Onions ; Chop finely
- 2 cup Tomatoes ; Chop finely
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1/4 cup Fresh Youghart
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds ; Coarsely crush in mortar
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Fenugreek leaves ; Common name: Qasoori Methi
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt 2 teaspoon Grated Cocunut
- 1 tablespoon Plain Flour
- 3 each Green Chili ; Cut lengthwise. For garnish
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coriander leaves ; Finely Chopped. For Garnish
- 1/4 cup Ginger ; Julian cut. For Garnish
Fry chicken cubes in oil on high flame so they retain their shape. Once tender take them out in a plate.
* Put chopped onion in the same oil and fry until golden.
Now add Ginger and Garlic paste and stir for a couple of minutes.
* Now add cumin seeds, tomatoes and a little water and cover the pot. Let it cook on low flame. Your masala is ready when tomato is well cooked and leaves oil (you can see oil separated from masala).
Now add chicken and keep your flame medium for the rest of the procedure.
* One by one add all the dry spices (salt, red chili powder etc.) and keep on stirring for two minutes in between
Add yogurt and cream and after 2 minutes sprinkle plain flour and mix.
* Turn flame low now and cook for only 2-3 minutes more.
* Dish out into serving dish, garnish with fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, and Julian cut ginger.
Serve with hot Naan/Roti/Chapati
Source: Read Full Article