- Prep 25 min
- Total2 hr30 min
Five simple ingredients turn Pillsbury sugar cookies into extraordinary bars.
cups salted dry-roasted peanuts
roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
cup extra crunchy peanut butter
cups toffee bits
bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15×10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with cooking parchment paper. Finely chop 1/2 cup of the peanuts; set aside.
- 2Break up cookie dough into pan. With floured fingers press dough evenly in bottom of pan. (DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH AFTER PRESSING DOUGH IN PAN WITH FLOURED FINGERS.)
- 3In small microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until slightly melted; spread over dough. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups peanuts and the toffee bits.
- 4Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle chocolate chips over bars; return to oven. Bake 1 minute or until chips soften; spread over bars. Sprinkle with reserved peanuts; press in lightly. Cool 30 minutes in pan on cooling rack. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of The Pillsbury Company ©2014
Source: Read Full Article