- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. Package cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 tbps cocktail sauce (flavour/heat level of choice)
- 1/2 cup shrimp, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced (can use other colours)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2-3 green onions, finely sliced
Mix the first three ingredients until well combined with hand mixer, and spread evenly onto serving platter, you’re trying to achieve about 1/4″ thickness for your base.
Dollop your cocktail sauce and spread gently, and evenly over the cream mixture, try to leave a small boarder near the edges.
Spread your shrimp, tomatoes, and green peppers over the cocktail sauce, then top with mozzarella and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve! Can also be eaten immediately.
We’ve always found Ritz, or Toppables to be the best crackers for this dip as it can be a bit thick. Tostitos scoops are also great, or a spoon 😉 no judgement.
Source: Read Full Article