- Prep 15 min
- Total30 min
These flavorful mozzarella sticks are an easy version to make at home. Kids will love dipping them in extra marinara sauce!
can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
teaspoons Muir Glen™ Organic Pasta Sauce Cabernet Marinara (plus additional for dipping)
mozzarella cheese sticks (1 oz each), halved
tablespoons butter, melted
teaspoon Italian seasoning
to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Unroll 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet on ungreased cookie sheet; cut into 12 equal rectangles. Top each rectangle with 1 teaspoon Muir Glen™ organic cabernet marinara pasta sauce and half of a 1-oz mozzarella cheese stick. Roll up, taking care to pinch seams; place seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- 3In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; brush on top of crescent dough sticks. Sprinkle with 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with additional sauce for dipping.
- Try adding a few mini pepperoni slices inside each for a pizza-inspired treat!
- When adding the sauce to the inside, be careful not to let the sauce come to the edges, as this will make it more difficult to pinch the seams closed.
Source: Read Full Article