This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 15 min
- Total50 min
Who knew a bag of chips could be baked right into a delicious dinner casserole? We use Cool Ranch™ in this cheesy chicken bake, but try it with any flavor you like. Alfredo sauce is the secret ingredient that helps bind it all together, but you’d never know it was there!
bag (10 oz) Doritos™ Cool Ranch™ flavored tortilla chips, coarsely crushed (about 6 cups)
cup butter, melted
cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
jar (15 oz) four cheese Alfredo pasta sauce
tablespoon Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
cups shredded cooked chicken
can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss Doritos™ and melted butter until well coated. Sprinkle 4 cups of the Doritos™ evenly in bottom of casserole. Top with 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- 2In large bowl, stir pasta sauce and taco seasoning mix until well blended. Add chicken, tomatoes and 1/2 cup of the cheese; stir until well mixed. Spoon evenly over Doritos™ in baking dish.
- 3Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining Doritos™ and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Use any of your favorite Doritos™ chips in this recipe.
- Rotisserie chicken works well for this recipe. Boned and preshredded can be found in the deli section of your favorite grocery store.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article