- Prep 35 min
- Total55 min
Have a ball—a snowball, that is—with these delicious five-ingredient Christmas cookies. Our version of this classic cookie takes a shortcut with Pillsbury™ sugar cookie dough. Add in pecans and vanilla, then roll in powdered sugar for a sweet treat that’s as special as a snow day at home.
roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
cup all-purpose flour
cup finely chopped pecans
cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour, pecans and vanilla until well blended. (DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH AFTER COMBINING WITH FLOUR.)
- 2Shape dough into 54 (1-inch) balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool 1 minute on cooling rack.
- 4Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar; place on cooling rack. Roll in powdered sugar again.
- Make these cookies even more special by toasting the pecans: Spread nuts in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown.
- Peanut butter lover? Try our Peanut Butter Cup-Stuffed Snowball Cookies for a tasty twist!
- This recipe makes 54 servings, but can easily be doubled for a large cookie exchange or holiday party.
Source: Read Full Article