- Prep 15 min
- Total55 min
These 5-ingredient monster cookies prove that less is more with too-good-to-be-true ingredients like peanut butter cookie dough, chocolate chips, M&M’s candies, peanuts and oatmeal.
roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies
cup M&M’s® milk chocolate candies
cup old-fashioned oats
cup semisweet chocolate chips
cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, break cookie dough into small chunks. Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- 3Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- 4Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack to cool completely.
- To make Monster Cookies from scratch, check out our 5-star Monster Cookies recipe. https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/monster-cookies/3eef1694-f4d7-44b2-b6ca-cb56a39fea7f
- If you don’t care for peanuts, just leave them out. You may also substitute an extra 1/4 cup M&M’s candies instead.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
Source: Read Full Article