Not much to it. Throw it all in a baking dish and voila! Easy…almost no mess…and most importantly…VERY TASTY!
- 2 1/2-3 cups cooked chicken (cut into small cubes)
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa (your favorite kind and heat level)
- 2 tbs jalapeño, diced
- 1 tbs taco seasoning
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa
Preheat oven to 350
Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl.
Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins.
Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article