- Total: 3 hr 10 min(includes marinating and resting times)
- Active: 10 min
- Yield:4 servings
- Add the mustard, tamari, honey and ginger to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Whisk well to combine. Add the chicken pieces and turn to coat them evenly in the marinade, ending with the skin-side up. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 8.
- Remove the chicken dish from the refrigerator 30 minutes before roasting. Toss the chicken pieces again to coat well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add 1/4 cup water to the baking dish and swirl to combine. Roast, basting every 15 minutes, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees F on a digital thermometer, 45 to 50 minutes. Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with the reduced sauce.
Source: Read Full Article