- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Active: 30 min
- Yield:6 to 8 servings
- Make five 2-inch-thick discs of aluminum foil by crumpling sheets of foil: Make one 2-inch-wide disc, two 3-inch-wide discs and two 5-inch-wide discs. Set aside.
- Spread 2 tablespoons olive oil on the bottom and sides of a sheet pan. Scatter the grapes, apricots, walnuts and rosemary in a single layer around the border of the sheet pan. Arrange the aluminum discs in the open space inside the grape border, making sure they don’t touch.
- Stretch the pizza dough on a clean work surface so it is the same size as the sheet pan. Carefully lift it and lay it over the top of the foil discs, grapes and other ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature until puffy, about 1 hour.
- Prepare a grill for medium heat. Remove the plastic wrap from the sheet pan and put the pan on the grill. Cover the grill with the lid and let cook until the dough is set around the edges and dry on top, about 10 minutes.
- Using protective gloves or towels, flip the sheet pan onto the grill so the foil, grapes and other ingredients are facing up; remove the sheet pan. Cover the grill and cook until the dough is lightly golden around the edges, about 5 minutes. Remove one of the 5-inch aluminum discs and insert the brie into the indented bread bowl where the disc was. Cover the grill and cook until the dough is completely cooked and golden all over and the cheese is hot through, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the edible cheeseboard to a serving platter or cutting board using tongs and a heatproof spatula. Remove the remaining foil discs and drizzle the whole thing with olive oil, avoiding the brie. Put the honey in the smallest bread bowl and the olives and Parmesan in the medium bowls. Fold and tuck the cured meat into the remaining large bowl. Put a small spoon in the honey and a knife by the brie for serving. Serve the cheeseboard warm, encouraging people to tear off pieces of bread to layer with meat and cheese or drizzle with honey.
If you buy two 1-pound balls of pizza dough, knead them together before bringing to room temperature.
Source: Read Full Article