- Prep 10 min
- Total45 min
Grilled vegetable foil packs are the perfect side dish for whatever you’re cooking up for your family. These lightly-seasoned vegetables make for a fresh side dish hot off the grill.
ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed, each cut into 4 pieces
- 4small (new) red potatoes (about 1/2 lb.), each cut in half
- 2carrots, cut diagonally into 1 to 1 1/4-inch chunks
- 1medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1Heat grill. In large bowl, combine corn, potatoes, carrots, zucchini and onion. In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour butter mixture over vegetables; toss to coat. Cut four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Divide vegetable mixture evenly onto center of each cut foil piece. Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- 2When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 25 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 3To serve, open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Calories from Fat
- Vitamin A
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article