- Total: 45 min
- Active: 15 min
- Yield:24 servings
- For the rolls: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with butter and dust with granulated sugar. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately intact). Open up the rolls like a book on a piece of parchment so they are laying cut-side up. Spread 2 sticks (1 cup) of the butter over the cut side of both halves. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the butter on the bottom half of the rolls, then top with the top half of the rolls, creating a cinnamon-sugar sandwich.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the rolls. Spread the remaining 8 tablespoons butter on top and coat with the remaining cinnamon-sugar. Starting with the long end closest to you, use the parchment paper to roll up the rolls into a tight jelly roll. Slice the roll into 12 slices and place a slice into each cup of the prepared muffin tin. Bake until golden brown and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- For the glaze: Meanwhile, mix the confectioners’ sugar, butter and vanilla in a small bowl. Add hot water 1 tablespoon at a time until the glaze reaches the desired consistency.
- Cool the rolls in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a plate. Drizzle with the glaze and serve warm.
Source: Read Full Article