Ah yes the story of this recipe. A tale of olde’. I went online, found it, tweaked it. Its mine now. What a journey.
- Chicken Tenderloin, like however much. At least five boys
- Broccoli, Two big trees, chop 'em up
- Sweet Onion, like half of it, chopped
- Red/Green Bell Pepper, one of each
- Carrots, At least two bugs bunny cigars, but up to four
- Mushrooms, 8 oz. Pack
- 4 cloves Garlic,
- Ginger, two inch piece, Rip it off a big piece
- Honey, a tablespoon or two
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock,
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce,
- tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar,
- 1/2 tablespoon Sesame seed oil,
- Corn starch
- Red Pepper Flakes/Toasted Sesame Seeds
- White/Brown Rice
Mix up the soy sauce, stock, honey, vinegar, sesame seed oil, crushed garlic and minced ginger. Use your hand, so when you lick your fingers it’s for a reason.
Chop up all your chiggin’ and veggies into chonky bites.
Put chicken in a bowl. Pour the marinade over it. Put it in the fridge.
Think about life. One hour to several. You can also like, marinade your chicken in advance so you dont have to stop everything to tempt the void for so long. Like, it’s up to you, whatever.
Cook chicken bites in a wok with olive oil. Oh, you have a wok right? I mean you dont need one but it’s big and wide and fun, so like.. have one. Set chicken aside once cooked pale brown from the sauce. Maybe 10 minutes. Set aside.
Cook mushrooms and carrots and onions first. Onions should be transparent and mushrooms should shrink all teeny tiny.
Add broccoli, peppers. Do that for about 10 minutes, then add some remaining crushed garlic for about a minute. Then add chicken.
Add chicken. Wait a few more minutes. Add marinade. Wait a few more, until marinade is hot.
Add cornstarch into a half cup of water, stir around, Introduce to the wok like “food, this is cornstarch.. cornstarch this is food” then watch your sauce get extra thicc.
Once it looks done, it’s done. Add seeds and flakes if you want.
..Oh shit I forgot the rice again.
Source: Read Full Article