Low carb very good and quick meal or, slice adding toothpicks and serve as an appetizer.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese divided room temperature
- 4 slices ham luncheon meat
- 1/4 pound hotdogs 2 of them
- To taste Heinz tomato ketchup
- To taste yellow prepared mustard
Heat two of the ham slices in a skillet.
Spread the cream cheese over the two heated slices. Place the hotdog on the edge of the coated ham slice.
Roll it up then add the second ham slice and roll it up around the first one. Put into a skillet flap side down. Sear well so it will seal. Best to do this while the slice is unheated so sear will stick.
Add lid to get hot. Then add water to steam fry till hotdogs are cooked and hot. This will take about 5-7 minutes.
Move to a plate and serve with ketchup and mustard. I hope you enjoy!!!!
Source: Read Full Article